(CNN) -- For the first time as pontiff, Pope Francis celebrated Mass at Rome's Castel Sant'Angelo on Sunday morning. He will deliver his inaugural Angelus, or noon blessing, from his papal apartment window to the crowds gathered below in St. Peter's Square.
National And World News
- Brazilian president: Protesters 'being heard'
- Feds charge 3 in Ohio slavery case
- Michigan dig resumes in latest hunt for Hoffa
- Feds search New York home linked to mobster
- Report: Tornado touches down at Denver airport
- Court explains reason for Knox retrial
- Surveillance stopped NYSE bomb plot
- Chrysler relents, agrees to recall 2.7 million Jeeps
- Stocks rally as Fed looms large