(CNN) -- For the first time as pontiff, Pope Francis celebrated Mass at Sant'Anna Parish in Vatican City on Sunday morning. He will deliver his inaugural Angelus, or noon blessing, from his papal apartment window to the crowds gathered below in St. Peter's Square.
National And World News
- 7 injured after trains collide in Missouri
- Marchers angry over Woolwich killing
- French soldier stabbed while on patrol
- Hezbollah leader cites presence in Syria
- A tornado's heading your way: Now what?
- World's second-oldest man dies at 113
- Hagel: Sexual assault scourge 'must be stamped out'
- Gas explosion kills 16 children in minivan
- Oklahoma principals recall day tornado hit