(CNN) -- Defense attorney Roux says Pistorius had a legal herbal medication, not testosterone, which is a banned substance. He accuses the investigator of introducing untested evidence.
National And World News
- Report: N. Korea fires fourth missile
- Iran claims it hanged CIA, Mossad spies
- Opposition: Syria targets rebel-held city
- White House aims to spend 10% of its time on controversies
- Despite controversies, Obama approval rating steady
- Winning numbers for Powerball jackpot are ...
- Car plows into crowd, pinning people under it
- Hero cop honored by Obama charged with rape
- Police: Pakistani politician killed