(CNN) -- Defense attorney Roux says Pistorius had a legal herbal medication, not testosterone, which is a banned substance. He accuses the investigator of introducing untested evidence.
National And World News
- Kerry says Iran won't get nuclear weapons
- Feds indict 18 Los Angeles County deputies
- Ryan says budget negotiators close to deal
- Winter weather snarls travel plans
- Obama shakes hands with Raul Castro
- Senate enforces 'nuclear option,' OKs judge
- Train wreck raises questions about 'alerter'
- Texas woman pleads guilty to ricin letters
- Deep freeze fails to deter Ukraine protesters