(CNN) -- A South African court postponed a bail hearing for Olympian Oscar Pistorius in the killing of his girlfriend on Valentine's Day. He will remain in custody in Pretoria until Tuesday, when the hearing is scheduled. Prosecutors will argue that he committed premeditated murder.
National And World News
- Peru nabs suspect on FBI most wanted list
- Ann Romney: 'It's too bad the election isn't today'
- Foreclosures drop to lowest level in 7 years
- NASA: Cooling pump fails on space station
- The budget deal in plain English
- Teen gets probation for deadly DWI crash
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Turkey shuts border to Syria
- Outcry over Mandela service interpreter