(CNN) -- Pakistan's President Asif Ali Zardari "strongly condemned" the killing of chief prosecutor Chaudhry Zulfikar Ali, who was gunned down Friday morning, and called for an investigation to "expose the real culprits involved in the murder."
National And World News
- New York train crash victims to sue railroad
- Sandy Hook 911 calls reopen wounds
- Congressional leaders: Budget deal is close
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's death
- Ohio State Patrol: Ariel Castro left notes, killed self
- Rockwell painting 'Saying Grace' brings record $46M
- 2M Facebook, Gmail, Twitter passwords stolen
- Dempsey: No troops in Afghan possible, but no withdrawal plans yet
- Autopsy: Walker died of 'traumatic and thermal injuries'