(CNN) -- Ohio teenager T.J. Lane was sentenced Tuesday to life in prison without the possibility of parole for killing three schoolmates in a shooting at his high school last year in Chardon. Lane, who pleaded guilty to murder and other charges in the case last month, wore a T-shirt with the handwritten word "killer" during the sentencing hearing.
National And World News
- Truck hit caused bridge collapse, police say
- 2 held after Pakistan-UK flight diverted
- Tornado loss estimate: $2 billion to $5 billion
- Grads leave lasting legacy: Integrated prom
- Guns, drugs, in new Trayvon Martin evidence
- Obama heckler: 'Don't call it heckling'
- 6 remain hospitalized after Moore tornado
- Tributes pour in for slain British soldier
- At Naval Academy, Obama addresses assaults