(CNN) -- President Barack Obama said the United States is going to use "well-established" channels to resolve the situation of Edward Snowden, the NSA leader who is evading U.S. authorities. But the president, speaking Thursday at a press conference in Senegal, said, "I'm not going to be scrambling jets to get a 29-year-old hacker."
National And World News
- Obama shakes hands with Raul Castro
- Senate enforces 'nuclear option,' OKs judge
- Train wreck raises questions about 'alerter'
- Texas woman pleads guilty to ricin letters
- Deep freeze fails to deter Ukraine protesters
- Winter weather snarls travel plans
- Leaders praise 'giant of history' Mandela
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- New 'super roach' can survive in cold