(CNN) -- North Korea has entered a "state of war" with neighboring South Korea, according to a report from the state-run Korean Central News Agency. North and South Korea technically remain at war since their conflict between 1950 and 1953 ended with an armistice and not a peace treaty. On March 11, the North Korean army declared the armistice agreement invalid.
National And World News
- Report shows animal care 'lacking' at National Zoo
- Philippine deaths in Typhoon Haiyan top 6,000
- Prince Harry reaches South Pole
- Several stabbed after NFL football game
- Nelson Mandela funeral: What to expect
- And the top lie of 2013 goes to...
- World powers and Iran end nuclear talks
- Average American inheritance: $177,000
- China's first lunar probe to land on the moon