(CNN) -- North Korea has entered a "state of war" with neighboring South Korea, according to a report from the state-run Korean Central News Agency. North and South Korea technically remain at war since their conflict between 1950 and 1953 ended with an armistice and not a peace treaty. On March 11, the North Korean army declared the armistice agreement invalid.
National And World News
- American falls short on 'Arabs Got Talent'
- Fundraiser brings Kenya runners to California
- Man vs. machine: Who should be at the wheel?
- Winter storm aims at East Coast
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight
- 9 die in blast, Colombian national police say
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'
- Garage deaths: 3 bodies found weeks later
- 'Deported' from North Korea, American is home