(CNN) -- The case of a U.S. citizen sentenced to 15 years in a North Korean labor camp will not be used as "a political bargaining chip," the North's state-run Korean Central News Agency reported Sunday.
National And World News
- Obama lights National Christmas Tree
- It's a wintry mess from SW to NE
- Former presidents to travel to Mandela memorial
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Suspected radiation poisoning patients released
- Report supports police response in Newtown
- FDA approves drug for hepatitis C
- Bill Clinton on Mandela: 'He inspired me before I knew him'
- Railroad agency issues emergency order