(CNN) -- The case of a U.S. citizen sentenced to 15 years in a North Korean labor camp will not be used as "a political bargaining chip," the North's state-run Korean Central News Agency reported Sunday.
National And World News
- Student, 19, dies in fraternity 'ritual'
- Turkey shuts border to Syria
- Budget deal seeks to lock down database of dead people
- Boy, 6, will not face sexual harassment claim
- Plane crashes in water off Hawaii, 1 dead
- Teen gets probation for deadly DWI crash
- NASA: Cooling pump fails on space station
- Elian Gonzalez's uncle: He'd be better off here
- Peru nabs suspect on FBI most wanted list