(CNN) -- New York nanny Yoselyn Ortega has been indicted by a grand jury on two counts of murder in the first degree and two counts of murder in the second degree. Ortega, 50, was arrested and charged two weeks ago in the killings of a brother and sister, ages 2 and 6, found fatally stabbed in a bathtub in their family's Manhattan apartment on October 25.
National And World News
- Winter weather snarls travel plans
- Obama shakes hands with Raul Castro
- Senate enforces 'nuclear option,' OKs judge
- Train wreck raises questions about 'alerter'
- Texas woman pleads guilty to ricin letters
- Deep freeze fails to deter Ukraine protesters
- Leaders praise 'giant of history' Mandela
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- New 'super roach' can survive in cold