(CNN) -- New York nanny Yoselyn Ortega has been indicted by a grand jury on two counts of murder in the first degree and two counts of murder in the second degree. Ortega, 50, was arrested and charged two weeks ago in the killings of a brother and sister, ages 2 and 6, found fatally stabbed in a bathtub in their family's Manhattan apartment on October 25.
National And World News
- Hagel: Sexual assault "must be stamped out"
- Oklahoma principals recall day tornado hit
- 7 injured after trains collide in Missouri
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling
- Report: Dozens killed in key Syrian town
- Report: 12 wounded in attack in Dagestan
- How safe is that bridge you're driving over?
- Carrie Underwood donates $1 mil to Red Cross
- Donations for Oklahoma top $20 million