(CNN) -- Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto said Thursday that his government remains committed to fighting organized crime, but that the United States and Mexico must "cooperate on the basis of mutual respect, to be more efficient in our security strategy that we are implementing in Mexico." Peña Nieto spoke after meeting in his country's capital with U.S. President Barack Obama.
National And World News
- Obama lights National Christmas Tree
- It's a wintry mess from SW to NE
- Former presidents to travel to Mandela memorial
- Someone bought a $100,000 Tesla with Bitcoins
- Suspected radiation poisoning patients released
- Report supports police response in Newtown
- FDA approves drug for hepatitis C
- Bill Clinton on Mandela: 'He inspired me before I knew him'
- Railroad agency issues emergency order