(CNN) -- U.S. President Barack Obama said Thursday the focus of his visit to Mexico is to promote "more trade, more jobs on both sides of the border."
National And World News
- Sign of hope for stranded whales
- American teacher slain in Libya
- Most Americans predict more gridlock in 2014
- Child killed in Idaho school bus crash
- Kerry meets Israeli, Palestinian leaders
- Bear suspected in attack captured, killed
- Mayor Rob Ford: Accusations 'outright lie'
- Storm's 1-2-3 punch: Frigid, snowy and icy
- Vatican creates panel on sex abuse of minors