(CNN) -- At least 27 people died and more than 600 were injured Friday in the Tripoli, Lebanon, bombings, George Kettaneh, Lebanese Red Cross operations chief, told CNN's Roba Alhenawi. Earlier, the Lebanese NNA news agency said the death toll was 29, citing Kettaneh.
National And World News
- Police: 3 freed, 2 arrested in British slavery bust
- Winter storm aims at East Coast
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- Sheriff says no to lowering flag for Mandela
- Homeland Security chair: Terror threat spreading overseas
- 12 bombs rock Baghdad
- Jenni Rivera plane crash probe still ongoing
- Security pact a topic in Hagel's Afghan trip
- Israeli president on meeting Rouhani : Why not?