(CNN)--The Japan Meteorological Agency warned Friday that a tsunami as high as two meters could hit the country's northeast coast following a 7.3 magnitude earthquake that struck out at sea. The agency issued the warning for Miyagi Prefecture.
National And World News
- Police: Newlyweds lure man for thrill killing
- Ukraine braces for more protests
- NASA shares image of massive 'Hexagon'
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- Jenni Rivera plane crash probe still ongoing
- Sheriff says no to lowering flag for Mandela
- Series of blasts kill 24 in Iraq
- Female Egyptian protesters' defender arrested
- Thai opposition to resign from parliament