(CNN)--The Japan Meteorological Agency warned Friday that a tsunami as high as two meters could hit the country's northeast coast following a 7.3 magnitude earthquake that struck out at sea. The agency issued the warning for Miyagi Prefecture.
National And World News
- 7 injured after trains collide in Missouri
- Marchers angry over Woolwich killing
- French soldier stabbed while on patrol
- Hezbollah leader cites presence in Syria
- A tornado's heading your way: Now what?
- World's second-oldest man dies at 113
- Hagel: Sexual assault scourge 'must be stamped out'
- Gas explosion kills 16 children in minivan
- Oklahoma principals recall day tornado hit