(CNN)--The Japan Meteorological Agency warned Friday that a tsunami as high as two meters could hit the country's northeast coast following a 7.3 magnitude earthquake that struck out at sea. The agency issued the warning for Miyagi Prefecture.
National And World News
- American falls short on 'Arabs Got Talent'
- Fundraiser brings Kenya runners to California
- Man vs. machine: Who should be at the wheel?
- Winter storm aims at East Coast
- Teen dies after medical emergency on flight
- 9 die in blast, Colombian national police say
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'
- Garage deaths: 3 bodies found weeks later
- 'Deported' from North Korea, American is home