(CNN) -- Japan has authorized Japanese passenger airlines to resume Boeing 787 flights in the country, starting Friday evening, the ministry of land, infrastructure, transport and tourism said Friday morning.
National And World News
- Arlington Cemetery short on wreath donations
- Quake reported in Oklahoma
- FDA approves drug for hepatitis C
- Improving economy: Is it for real?
- Progress in destruction of Syrian weapons
- Security pact a topic in Hagel's Afghan trip
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'
- Winter weather: Outages, travel woes await
- UK air traffic control glitch delays flights