(CNN) -- Japan said Tuesday that eight Chinese government ships had entered the waters around a group of islands in the East China Sea that lie at the heart of a territorial dispute between the two countries.
National And World News
- And the top lie of 2013 goes to...
- World powers and Iran end nuclear talks
- Average American inheritance: $177,000
- China's first lunar probe to land on the moon
- Guard arrested in theft of Lakers rings
- Several stabbed outside NFL football game
- Twitter restores blocking function after outcry
- Judge says giant cross must be removed
- Boehner not taking it anymore from right