(CNN) -- The editor of an Italian magazine that published vacation photos of William and Catherine, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, defended the publication against widespread criticism. "Chi" editor-in-chief Alfonso Signorini said the photos were not scandalous and "portray a couple in love in a happy moment while they are walking on the beach." The photos of the duke and the pregnant, bikini-clad duchess were taken on a public beach and bought from an international agency, he said.
National And World News
- Ex-San Diego Mayor Filner sentenced
- Leak: Spies snooped in online games
- It's coast to coast: Winter weather slams U.S.
- Mandela ceremony draws the world
- Secret Service prepares for Obama's trip to S. Africa
- Catholic college police officer kills student
- Ukraine president backs talks to end crisis
- Climber who cut off own arm arrested
- AMC offers stock to loyal movie fans