(CNN) -- Five people were killed and dozens wounded when two car bombs exploded Friday at a livestock market in Diwaniya, about 140 km south of Baghdad, Iraq, police and health officials said.
National And World News
- U.S. drone strikes wedding convoy, killing 14
- Boehner not taking it anymore from right
- Newlywed Jordan Linn Graham pleads guilty
- Memo: Did Iranians exploit visa program?
- US takes steps to ensure Obamacare coverage
- U.N. confirms chemical weapons use in Syria
- 5 reasons why Congress might pass a budget
- FCC votes to consider lifting cell phone ban
- Interpreter at Mandela memorial defends work