(CNN) -- Greek lawmakers on Sunday cleared the way for the layoffs of 15,000 government workers to secure more bailout funds from international lenders.
National And World News
- Sandy Hook 911 calls reopen wounds
- Congressional leaders: Budget deal is close
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive material found
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's death
- Ohio State Patrol: Ariel Castro left notes, killed self
- Rockwell painting 'Saying Grace' brings record $46M
- 2M Facebook, Gmail, Twitter passwords stolen
- Dempsey: No troops in Afghan possible, but no withdrawal plans yet
- Autopsy: Walker died of 'traumatic and thermal injuries'