(CNN) -- Greek lawmakers on Sunday cleared the way for the layoffs of 15,000 government workers to secure more bailout funds from international lenders.
National And World News
- Missing family of 6 found in Nevada
- Kerry says Iran won't get nuclear weapons
- Winter weather snarls travel plans
- Deep freeze fails to deter Ukraine protesters
- Feds indict 18 Los Angeles County deputies
- Ryan says budget negotiators close to deal
- Obama shakes hands with Raul Castro
- Senate enforces 'nuclear option,' OKs judge
- Train wreck raises questions about 'alerter'