(CNN) -- A teen boy who appeared in court Monday in connection with last week's shooting death of a 13-month-old boy in Brunswick, Georgia, is 15, not 14 as previously reported. In court Monday, a judge told him he would be charged with murder, but did not indicate whether the teen would be charged as an adult or a juvenile. The teen -- who was arrested Friday along with a 17-year-old boy in the case -- did not enter a plea Monday.
National And World News
- Prince Harry, vets South Pole race called off
- Oklahoma quake: No damage reported
- Uneasy truce in town at heart of CAR unrest
- Arlington Cemetery short on wreath donations
- FDA approves drug for hepatitis C
- Improving economy: Is it for real?
- Progress in destruction of Syrian weapons
- Security pact a topic in Hagel's Afghan trip
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'