(CNN) -- A teen boy who appeared in court Monday in connection with last week's shooting death of a 13-month-old boy in Brunswick, Georgia, is 15, not 14 as previously reported. In court Monday, a judge told him he would be charged with murder, but did not indicate whether the teen would be charged as an adult or a juvenile. The teen -- who was arrested Friday along with a 17-year-old boy in the case -- did not enter a plea Monday.
National And World News
- Rescuers: Stranded whales may be dehydrated
- UK air traffic control glitch delays flights
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- Plump pooch purloins plenty at store
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- NASA shares image of massive 'Hexagon'
- Willie Nelson: 'SeaWorld is not OK'
- Amanda Bynes steps out post-treatment
- Ex-Goldman VP gets 9 months in prison