(CNN) -- Fourteen people -- all spectators -- were transported with injuries to hospitals from Daytona International Speedway on Saturday after a fiery crash during a NASCAR race, speedway president Joie Chitwood said. Once repairs are made to the fence surrounding the track, "we expect to be racing tomorrow with no changes" in the Daytona 500, Chitwood added.
National And World News
- Ryan says budget negotiators close to deal
- Kerry says Iran won't get nuclear weapons
- Winter weather snarls travel plans
- Obama shakes hands with Raul Castro
- Senate enforces 'nuclear option,' OKs judge
- Train wreck raises questions about 'alerter'
- Texas woman pleads guilty to ricin letters
- Deep freeze fails to deter Ukraine protesters
- Leaders praise 'giant of history' Mandela