(CNN) -- Eurozone finance ministers granted a 10 billion euro ($13 billion) bailout to the Mediterranean Island of Cyprus early Saturday, according to a Eurogroup statement.
National And World News
- Nelson Mandela's impact on the U.S.
- It's a winter mess from the SW to NE
- US successfully launches drone from submarine
- Severe pollution hangs over Shanghai
- Unemployment rate falls to 5-year low
- Scott Brown makes location flub
- Nelson Mandela death: Examining the backlash
- Nelson Mandela's funeral plans
- Nelson Mandela: 10 surprising facts