(CNN) -- A 30-car accident and bad weather caused the closure of Interstate 70 in and around Vail, Colorado, around 1:30 p.m. MT (3:30 p.m. ET), said Mindy Crane, the spokeswoman for the Colorado Department of Transportation "We were seeing blizzard conditions up in that area," Crane said, adding the closure will likely be "fairly lengthy." "We have not been able to find out if there are any injuries or fatalities."
National And World News
- Judge says Arizona sheriff was profiling
- Holder involved in decision on reporter's emails
- Donations for Oklahoma top $20 million
- Oklahoma principals recall day tornado hit
- School district, student at odds over tweet
- 2 held after Pakistan-UK flight diverted
- Carrie Underwood donates $1 mil to Red Cross
- How safe is that bridge you're driving over?
- Florida gay teen rejects plea deal