(CNN) -- A 30-car accident and bad weather caused the closure of Interstate 70 in and around Vail, Colorado, around 1:30 p.m. MT (3:30 p.m. ET), said Mindy Crane, the spokeswoman for the Colorado Department of Transportation "We were seeing blizzard conditions up in that area," Crane said, adding the closure will likely be "fairly lengthy." "We have not been able to find out if there are any injuries or fatalities."
National And World News
- Obama shakes hands with Raul Castro
- Senate enforces 'nuclear option,' OKs judge
- Train wreck raises questions about 'alerter'
- Texas woman pleads guilty to ricin letters
- Deep freeze fails to deter Ukraine protesters
- Winter weather snarls travel plans
- Leaders praise 'giant of history' Mandela
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- New 'super roach' can survive in cold