(CNN) -- A 30-car accident and bad weather caused the closure of Interstate 70 in and around Vail, Colorado, around 1:30 p.m. MT (3:30 p.m. ET), said Mindy Crane, the spokeswoman for the Colorado Department of Transportation "We were seeing blizzard conditions up in that area," Crane said, adding the closure will likely be "fairly lengthy." "We have not been able to find out if there are any injuries or fatalities."
National And World News
- Congressional leaders: Budget deal is close
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive material found
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's death
- Ohio State Patrol: Ariel Castro left notes, killed self
- Rockwell painting 'Saying Grace' brings record $46M
- 2M Facebook, Gmail, Twitter passwords stolen
- Dempsey: No troops in Afghan possible, but no withdrawal plans yet
- Autopsy: Walker died of 'traumatic and thermal injuries'
- Newtown school shooting 911 calls released