(CNN) -- An intruder was shot and killed at the home of a deputy district attorney and her sheriff's-deputy husband in Hot Sulphur Springs, Colorado, just before midnight Monday, according to a statement from the Colorado Bureau of Investigations.
National And World News
- Scott Brown makes location flub
- It's a winter mess from the SW to NE
- Nelson Mandela death: Examining the backlash
- Nelson Mandela's funeral plans
- Nelson Mandela: 10 surprising facts
- U.S. women having fewer children
- How a UK pop song helped free Nelson Mandela
- Amid Mandela tributes, fake quotes creep in
- Nelson Mandela's impact on the U.S.