(CNN) -- Two German citizens held by the Colombian rebel group National Liberation Army since November were released Friday in a rural part of northeast Colombia, the International Committee of the Red Cross said.
National And World News
- Congressional leaders: Budget deal is close
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive material found
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's death
- Ohio State Patrol: Ariel Castro left notes, killed self
- Rockwell painting 'Saying Grace' brings record $46M
- 2M Facebook, Gmail, Twitter passwords stolen
- Dempsey: No troops in Afghan possible, but no withdrawal plans yet
- Autopsy: Walker died of 'traumatic and thermal injuries'
- Newtown school shooting 911 calls released