(CNN) -- Two German citizens held by the Colombian rebel group National Liberation Army since November were released Friday in a rural part of northeast Colombia, the International Committee of the Red Cross said.
National And World News
- It's a wintry mess from SW to NE
- Bill Clinton on Mandela: 'He inspired me before I knew him'
- Railroad agency issues emergency order
- GOP hits pause on Obamacare repeal
- Nelson Mandela's impact on the US
- Unemployment rate falls to 5-year low
- Dow soars 200 points on jobs report
- 6 in hospital for suspect radiation poisoning
- Martin MacNeill attempts suicide at Utah jail