(CNN) -- Two German citizens held by the Colombian rebel group National Liberation Army since November were released Friday in a rural part of northeast Colombia, the International Committee of the Red Cross said.
National And World News
- Despite 'shortage of common sense' in D.C., Obama expresses optimism
- 9 still hospitalized after trains crash
- Violence surges in strategic Syrian city
- Obama to new grads: "No time for excuses"
- First Saudi woman summits Mount Everest
- High school prom, 50 years later
- Pakistanis vote after party official's death
- Iran claims it hanged CIA, Mossad spies
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1 billion: Report