(CNN) -- Two German citizens held by the Colombian rebel group National Liberation Army since November were released Friday in a rural part of northeast Colombia, the International Committee of the Red Cross said.
National And World News
- Improving economy: Is it for real?
- Progress in destruction of Syrian weapons
- Security pact a topic in Hagel's Afghan trip
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'
- Winter weather: Outages, travel woes await
- Uneasy truce in town at heart of CAR unrest
- UK air traffic control glitch delays flights
- The death of Paul Walker: What we know so far
- Congress having trouble with health care signup