(CNN) -- Authorities in Shanghai will temporarily close all live poultry markets in the city starting Saturday, the city's municipal press office said, after six deaths in eastern China from an unusual strain of bird flu.
National And World News
- Bob Filner sentenced in assaults on women
- Man vs. machine: Who should be at the wheel?
- U.S. military aircraft to aid African mission
- Mandela ceremony draws the world
- Man kills self after girlfriend won't stop shopping
- Ukraine president backs talks to end crisis
- Travel havoc, family missing, many stranded
- Kremlin dissolves Russia's news agency
- Leak: Spies snooped in online games