(CNN) -- China on Tuesday said it "resolutely opposes" North Korea's decision to carry out a new nuclear test. In a statement on its website, the Chinese foreign ministry said it urged Pyongyang to "abide by their promise to denuclearize and take no further action that will worsen the situation."
National And World News
- Sandy Hook 911 calls reopen wounds
- Mayor Rob Ford: Accusations "outright lie"
- Media outlets cautious with Newtown 911 calls
- Vatican creates panel on sex abuse of minors
- Congressional leaders: Budget deal is close
- Blame -- not bills -- passed in Congress
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- First dog Sunny Obama knocks over girl at WH
- Fresh fast food strikes planned for Thursday