(CNN) -- The most senior surviving Khmer Rouge leader, Nuon Chea, has been declared fit for trial by a United Nations-backed court in Cambodia, the U.N. said Friday. Nuon, the right-hand man to late leader Pol Pot and a former Cambodian prime minister, is reportedly 86 years old and is accused of murder and torture.
National And World News
- Blast goes off on road near Kabul airport
- India's highest court rules gay sex illegal
- JPMorgan patents Bitcoin-like payment system
- Customer 'Bill of Rights' created
- Soda sales are losing their fizz
- Budget deal aims to avert another shutdown
- Billy Graham's son asks for prayers
- Can veteran Podesta fix White House?
- Uruguay to legalize marijuana, Senate says