(CNN) -- San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center is treating eight adults and two children -- all of them in critical condition -- who were injured in Saturday's Asiana Airlines crash at San Francisco International Airport, the hospital said in a statement. Six of the patients are female and four are male.
National And World News
- Winter weather snarls travel plans
- Obama shakes hands with Raul Castro
- Senate enforces 'nuclear option,' OKs judge
- Train wreck raises questions about 'alerter'
- Texas woman pleads guilty to ricin letters
- Deep freeze fails to deter Ukraine protesters
- Leaders praise 'giant of history' Mandela
- NYC taxi calendar: My cabbie is a centerfold!
- New 'super roach' can survive in cold