(CNN) -- A Brunswick, Georgia, city commissioner has been arrested on charges of influencing a witness and obstructing law enforcement in the investigation into the March 21 shooting death of a 13-month-old boy during an attempted robbery, the Glynn County Sheriff's Office said Friday.
National And World News
- Deep freeze fails to deter Ukraine protesters
- Uruguay's Senate approves legalizing pot
- Missing family of 6 found in Nevada
- Kerry says Iran won't get nuclear weapons
- Feds indict 18 Los Angeles County deputies
- Ryan says budget negotiators close to deal
- Obama shakes hands with Raul Castro
- Senate enforces 'nuclear option,' OKs judge
- Train wreck raises questions about 'alerter'