(CNN) -- Massachusetts State Police spokesman Col. Timothy Alben said Friday that authorities believe the remaining suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings -- identified as 19-year-old Dzhokar Tsarnaev -- is likely still in Massachusetts. "He's a very violent and dangerous person," Alben said.
National And World News
- Nelson Mandela: Churches honor legacy
- Winter storm aims at East Coast
- Thousands converge on Paul Walker crash site
- American, US Air to form largest air carrier
- Police: Newlyweds lure man for thrill killing
- Gay waitress loses job after tip probe
- Man vs. machine: Who should be at the wheel?
- Report: German president to boycott Olympics
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show