(CNN) -- The parents of Tamerlan Tsarnaev in Dagestan will not bring the Boston bombing suspect's body back to Russia and will not bury him until an "independent" autopsy is conducted, family spokeswoman Kheda Saratova said Friday.
National And World News
- Sheriff says no to lowering flag for Mandela
- Homeland Security chair: Terror threat spreading overseas
- Lawmakers concerned over Iranian enrichment
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'
- Lenin statue toppled in Ukraine
- American, US Air merger a go
- Police: 3 freed, 2 arrested in British slavery bust
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- 12 bombs rock Baghdad