(CNN) -- Murat Kadyrbayev, father of a student in the United States who has now been arrested in connection with the Boston bombing investigation, said last week that his son Dias and fellow arrested student Azamat Tazhayako own a BMW that garnered attention in the investigation. The car had a vanity plate reading "Terrorista #1." The plate was a joke from friends in Spain, Murat Kadyrbayev told the Kazakh news website Tengri News and STV channel in an interview, Tengrinews.kz reported.
National And World News
- Charges expected in fraternity 'ritual' death
- Rich teen gets probation for driving drunk, killing 4
- Yemen: U.S. drone kills 14 in wedding convoy
- Interpreter at Mandela memorial defends work
- House Democrat 'convinced' Ted Cruz will run for president
- House approves budget deal, sends to Senate
- Boehner not taking it anymore from right
- Newlywed Jordan Linn Graham pleads guilty
- Memo: Did Iranians exploit visa program?