(CNN) -- Richard Donahue, the transit police officer wounded in the firefight with the Tsarnaev brothers, said in a statement Wednesday that he still faces a :"long road" of rehabilitation and recovery, but is on the mend. "I am optimistic I'll recover back to 100%" he said.
National And World News
- 2M Facebook, Gmail, Twitter passwords stolen
- Dempsey: No troops in Afghan possible, but no withdrawal plans yet
- Autopsy: Walker died of 'traumatic and thermal injuries'
- Newtown school shooting 911 calls released
- Mexico: Stolen radioactive material found
- Media outlets debate using Newtown 911 calls
- New York train crash survivor to sue railroad
- Obama pushes for minimum wage hike
- Pentagon to cut jobs, contracts by $1 billion