(CNN) -- Interpol on Friday issued an "international security alert" related to this week's Boston Marathon bombings, asking its 190 member countries to look for information tied to the case and, specifically, to "similarly configured bombs" as those used in the attack. The international law enforcement agency's Orange Notice includes photographs of the bombs used on Monday and fingerprints of the two suspects.
National And World News
- Lawmakers concerned over Iranian enrichment
- Mandela family: 'He will always be with us'
- Lenin statue toppled in Ukraine
- American, US Air merger a go
- Police: 3 freed, 2 arrested in British slavery bust
- Heart cancels SeaWorld show
- Sheriff says no to lowering flag for Mandela
- 12 bombs rock Baghdad
- Jenni Rivera plane crash probe still ongoing