(CNN) -- Two of three men taken into custody in connection with the Boston Marathon bombings made their first appearance in federal court on Wednesday, where they were read their Miranda rights and the charges.
National And World News
- Charges expected in fraternity 'ritual' death
- Rich teen gets probation for driving drunk, killing 4
- Yemen: U.S. drone kills 14 in wedding convoy
- Interpreter at Mandela memorial defends work
- House Democrat 'convinced' Ted Cruz will run for president
- House approves budget deal, sends to Senate
- Boehner not taking it anymore from right
- Newlywed Jordan Linn Graham pleads guilty
- Memo: Did Iranians exploit visa program?