(CNN) -- A chemical leak Saturday at the Intel complex in Chandler, Arizona, sent 11 people to local hospitals, where they were reported in stable condition, said fire department spokesman Tom Dwiggins. A total of 43 people suffered breathing difficulties and skin and eye irritations. The cause is under investigation, he said.
National And World News
- North Korea says leader's uncle was executed
- Interpreter at Mandela memorial defends work
- 5 reasons why Congress might pass a budget
- FCC votes to consider lifting cell phone ban
- Railroad to undergo safety review after crash
- 4 Saudi female drivers detained
- Star-studded help for Obamacare
- Trisha Yearwood joins acts ditching SeaWorld
- Memo: Did Iranians exploit visa program?