Barak was visiting U.S. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, who noted how the Israeli defense chief announced his retirement from political life. Panetta praised Barak's "brilliant strategic mind" and "warrior heart."
National And World News
- Legal issues to keep Peterson off the field
- IOS 8: How to get it -- and whether you should
- ISIS video is counterpoint to Obama speech
- Adrian Peterson sponsors Nike, Castol back away from NFL star
- Anheuser-Busch criticizes NFL: 'We are not satisfied'
- Peterson will get $691,176.50 a week not to play
- Why is the U.S. nervous about Scottish vote?
- Occupy abolishes $4 million in other people's student loan debt
- Attack kills 10 during Ukraine cease-fire