Twinkie School Bus
- Hostess Twinkies
- Frosting – I used Betty Crocker white and tinted some brown but you can use chocolate as well
- Brown M&Ms or whatever color your kids want to use
- Red and White sequin sprinkles if you have them.
- Start by cutting out the windshield. Make about a ¾” cut down the front from both sides.
- Cut that extra piece in half and use some white frosting to attach the “hood”.
- Then use the white frosting to make the windows on the sides and the windshield on the front of the bus.
- Use the brown frosting to make a line going around the side of the bus. Once this is done, attach the M&M wheels with the brown frosting.
Use the white frosting to attach white sequins sprinkle for the head lights or just use your white frosting to make the headlights and a red sequin for the stop sign. I didn’t have red sequins but I did have a white daisy so I colored it in with my red food marker.