Nutter Butter Snowmen
· 25 Nutter Butter cookies
· 1 pound of white candy coating – I’ve been using Candi Quick lately and love the taste and ease of this brand. Can be found in the baking aisle near the chocolate chips.
· Black pearls – for eyes and mouth
· Orange sunflower seeds or tic tacks – for nose
· Black Edible Pen – to draw on mouth (optional)
· Licorice of various colors
· Sparkle Gel – various colors for hats or other accessories
· M&Ms – for ear muffs
1. Melt your candy coating according to package directions.
2. Dip cookies in candy coating and tap off excess. Place on a nonstick mat or parchment paper.
3. While candy coating is still wet, place in eyes, nose and mouth (optional if you use the black pearls for mouth).
4. Let the cookies set for about 20 minutes.
5. Cut licorice in half with a scissors. Tie around the snowman’s neck for a scarf.
6. Draw on the mouth with the Edible Pen once the candy coating has set completely.
Copyright 2013 by WKBT News8000. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.