Officials say Iowa woman intentionally set fire
Waterloo firefighters say a woman started a mobile home fire by intentionally setting clothes on fire atop a gas stove.
Waterloo television station KWWL reports that the fire was reported shortly after 10:00 p.m. Tuesday.
Firefighters say the woman placed a small pile of clothes on the lit stove and refused to leave the home.
A neighbor helped put out the fire before firefighters arrived.
Officials say the woman was taken to an area hospital for a physical and emotional evaluation. No one was hurt in the fire, and the home sustained little damage.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.