WATERLOO, Iowa (AP) -

Waterloo firefighters say a woman started a mobile home fire by intentionally setting clothes on fire atop a gas stove.

Waterloo television station KWWL reports that the fire was reported shortly after 10:00 p.m. Tuesday.

Firefighters say the woman placed a small pile of clothes on the lit stove and refused to leave the home.

A neighbor helped put out the fire before firefighters arrived.

Officials say the woman was taken to an area hospital for a physical and emotional evaluation. No one was hurt in the fire, and the home sustained little damage.