Waterloo firefighters say a woman started a mobile home fire by intentionally setting clothes on fire atop a gas stove.
Waterloo television station KWWL reports that the fire was reported shortly after 10:00 p.m. Tuesday.
Firefighters say the woman placed a small pile of clothes on the lit stove and refused to leave the home.
A neighbor helped put out the fire before firefighters arrived.
Officials say the woman was taken to an area hospital for a physical and emotional evaluation. No one was hurt in the fire, and the home sustained little damage.