46. Simba has always had trouble waiting to be king.
47. Before they buy an assigned textbook, they will check to see whether it's available for rent or purchase as an e-book.
48. They grew up, somehow, without the benefits of Romper Room.
49. There has always been a World Trade Organization.
50. L.L. Bean hunting shoes have always been known as just plain Bean Boots.
51. They have always been able to see Starz on Direct TV.
52. Ice-skating competitions have always been jumping matches.
53. There has always been a Santa Clause.
54. NBC has never shown "It's a Wonderful Life" more than twice during the holidays.
55. Mr. Burns has replaced J.R. Ewing as the most-shot-at man on American television.
56. They have always enjoyed school and summer camp memories with a digital yearbook.
57. Herr Schindler has always had a List; Mr. Spielberg has always had an Oscar.
58. Selena's fans have always been in mourning.
59. They know many established film stars by their voices on computer-animated blockbusters.
60. History has always had its own channel.
61. Thousands have always been gathering for "million-man" demonstrations in Washington, D.C.
62. Television and film dramas have always risked being pulled because the story line was too close to the headlines from which they were "ripped."
63. The Twilight Zone involves vampires, not Rod Serling.
64. Robert Osborne has always been introducing Hollywood history on TCM.
65. Little Caesar has always been proclaiming "Pizza Pizza."
66. They have no recollection of when Arianna Huffington was a conservative.
67. Chronic fatigue syndrome has always been officially recognized with clinical guidelines.
68. They watch television everywhere but on a television.
69. Pulp Fiction's meal of a "royale with cheese" and an "Amos and Andy milkshake" has little or no resonance with them.
70. Point-and-shoot cameras are soooooo last millennium.