It's time for our Daily Holiday this morning.
Positive Thinking Day
** positive thinking day **
Today's about harnessing the power of positive thinking,
and a positive attitude.
A positive person is not someone who pretends bad
things don't exist.
they choose to focus their time and energy on the
path that will likely have the better outcome.
We googled 'tips for positive thinking'.
- spending time with positive people
- take responsibility for your own behavior.
If something goes wrong, acknowledge your role in
and learn from your mistakes.
This will keep you from un-fairly blaming other people.
- volunteer in your community
- every day, write a short list of things you're grateful
- offer compliments to others