"This is just a great program to be in," said Hernandez. "You go at your own pace. You get the parenting. You get the education that you need. It's just all around a great place. I can't stress that enough."
National And World News
- Stocks: 5 things to know before the open
- Man shoved officer, dashed into White House
- Report: Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher welcome baby girl
- Bumgarner, Giants rout Pirates
- Search for bodies from Japan volcano halted
- TX girl missing for 12 years found in Mexico
- Four patients with enterovirus D68 die
- 'Mistake' in how hospital handled Ebola case?
- Thomas Eric Duncan: From healthy to Ebola