Actor Larry Hagman, who created one of television's iconic supervillains with the treacherous J.R. Ewing of "Dallas," died Friday, according to a family statement released to the Dallas Morning News. He was 81.
National And World News
- Missing family of 6 found in Nevada
- Kerry says Iran won't get nuclear weapons
- Winter weather snarls travel plans
- Deep freeze fails to deter Ukraine protesters
- Feds indict 18 Los Angeles County deputies
- Ryan says budget negotiators close to deal
- Obama shakes hands with Raul Castro
- Senate enforces 'nuclear option,' OKs judge
- Train wreck raises questions about 'alerter'