LA CROSSE, Wis. (WKBT) - Congratulations to former State Senator and current Dairyland Power Cooperative employee Brian Rude.
The announcement was made during the 57th annual Festmaster's ball Saturday night at the La Crosse Center.
In the past, the ball was normally held as part of Oktoberfest week but festival organizers moved it to allow the Festmaster to lead the Royal Family for the entire event.
More royalty will be announced in the coming weeks.
Oktoberfest begins September 28th.
- La Crosse County felony cases hit 20-year high
- 2017 Wisconsin gun deer hunt's complete guide
- More deer, younger hunters expected for Wisconsin gun season
- Champs again: Bangor Football
- Milwaukee unveils blueprint to prevent violence in the city
- Minnesota doctors face opioid prescribing limits
- Worker injured in Wisconsin cheese plant explosion, fire
- Police arrest minor for threat that closed Iowa high school
- Police: World War II hand grenade found in Marion home
- Death doula guides patients, families through death process