ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - Police say three people have been injured in a shooting in St. Paul.
KSTP-TV reports one of the victims is a young girl. Witnesses tell the station that the shots early Monday came from an alley but struck a nearby home. A neighbor says his family hit the floor when they heard the rapid gunfire.
Witnesses reported hearing 20 to 30 gunshots. Police have not confirmed that one of the victims is a child.
- Poll shows lack of support of higher taxes for roads
- Poll shows most Wisconsinites oppose repealing health law
- Democrat Vinehout registers to run for governor
- Trump's approval rating worsens in Wisconsin
- Man who died during armed robbery identified
- Gov. Walker announces campaign to promote veteran-owned businesses
- Witnesses heard engine backfire before Wisconsin plane crash
- Shop owners, police stress firework safety and legality
- Walker approval rating at highest level since October 2014
- Fireworks Recalled due to burn and injury hazards