It's time for our Daily Holiday this morning.
Tell an Old Joke Day
Today is the day to keep traditional humor alive and
well by telling an old joke
We googled old jokes.
Here are a few that came up:
- Went to the corner shop - bought four corners.
- There are two rules for success: Number one: Don't
tell all you know.
- A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered drawer.
- How long a minute is depends on what side of the
bathroom door you're on.
- My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well, I was
I never knew they worked.
And now it's time for a check on our weather forecast.